June 20-24, 2018: Noetic Leadership: A Powerful New Model for Our Times with Claire LaChance, MBA
- Date: Wed, Jun 20, 2018 - Sun, Jun 24, 2018
- Venue: Villa Zuccari
- Location: Montefalco, Italy
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED.
20 CE credits are available for psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, licensed professional counselors and registered nurses.
In the words of Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) CEO Claire Lachance, Noetic Leadership: A Powerful New Model for Our Times can be thought of as where “mystic meets MBA.” How can we best use our inner-knowing in harmony with classical management tools to produce results that are both successful for our organizations and sustainable for our interconnected world? What can we learn from science to expand our ability to tap into our noetic gifts? To what degree can the integrity of our purpose actually strengthen our innate abilities and thereby affect greater positive impact as leaders? These are all questions explored through the Noetic Leadership program.
Organized around the “Three I’s” of Inner-Knowing, Interconnection, and Integrity, the intensive Noetic Leadership Workshop provides a highly interactive and stimulating learning experience for leaders across a wide range of private and public sectors. The course material is personally delivered by Claire Lachance, who grounds the core concepts in over 40 years of IONS’ scientific research and related principles from the world’s wisdom traditions.
Use your inner-knowing in constructive harmony with objective business tools
- Make inner-knowing a systematic part of your leadership life rather than viewing it as a random occurrence
- Observe, revisit, and challenge your beliefs and perceptions
- Employ the power of personal intention to manifest results
Move from a flat to multi-dimensional view of your leadership ecosystem
- Articulate your own unique, multi-dimensional ecosystem as a leader
- Optimize the invisible energy that connects us collectively and propels us individually
- Understand that our leadership impact is not limited by distance or time
Recognize that the purity of your intentions affects your leadership outcomes
- Be clear and unyielding about your higher purpose and intentions
- Utilize your higher purpose to foster team coherence
- Tap into the power of integrity-based collective visualization to advance success
Claire Lachance is the Chief Executive Officer of the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS), a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting individual and collective development through consciousness research, transformative learning, and engaging a global community in the realization of our human potential. Prior to joining IONS, Lachance was founder and president of Inspiration Quest, Inc. where she delivered comprehensive management consulting, training, and coaching to hundreds of nonprofit organizations, foundations, public agencies, and social entrepreneurs. Earlier in her career, Lachance held executive positions at Pacific Bell and MetLife. She earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA from Tufts University.
Claire leads a team of world renowned scientists and experiential education professionals based at IONS’ EarthRise campus in Northern California. A popular speaker on leadership, strategy, and organizational sustainability, Lachance is also a self-proclaimed spiritual explorer fascinated by mystical experience. Lachance recently developed the Noetic Leadership Model for Professional and Organizational Success combining leading-edge business practices with valuable learnings from IONS’ scientific research and wisdom traditions from around the world.
CE (Continuing Education) credits are provided for all courses by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC). Credits for the courses are accepted by 3 accreditation agencies:
- American Psychological Association: SCRC is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for its programs and their content.
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for license renewal by LCSWs and MFTs for programs from CE approved sponsors of the American Psychological Association. LCSWs and MFTs from other than California need to check with their state licensing board for approval.
- California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP10318) for licensed nurses in California through co-sponsorship of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.
There is no partial CE credit. Full attendance is required for CE credits to be granted. For questions about CE credits visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at (707) 763-3576.
$1200.00 USD – Individual Registration – Includes all materials and welcome reception for participant
$1100.00 USD – Early Bird Individual Registration Through March 1st 2018 – Includes all materials and welcome reception for participant
$55.00 USD – Guests at Welcome Reception
$50.00 USD – Continuing Education (CE) Certificate
Venue – Villa Zuccari
The Hotel Villa Zuccari, in the San Luca district of Montefalco, is a large country house. The building’s oldest wing dates back to the late 16th century while the facade and the general layout date back to the 1800’s. Originally, the family’s living quarters were on the large upper floor while the ground floor served as the storage area for the foods harvested from the fields and the administrative office. The villa is surrounded by centuries-old trees and grounds that extend over an area of 40,000 square meters, where you can enjoy the 20 x 10 meter infinity swimming pool. The park, with its cypress-lined path, forest and extremely rare varieties of trees, including the Ginkgo biloba, paulownia, field maple, pink flowering horse-chestnut tree, Italian stone pine, and many more, is completely level, making it an ideal place for walking or jogging. The 980 Meilland rose bushes offer a unique spectacle from May to October. (adapted from Villa Zuccari website)
Hotel rates are listed in Euros. All rates are per person and include full breakfast and lunch each day.
After registering for the seminar, you will receive booking instructions to receive these rates at the Villa Zuccari:
Per person per night, includes Breakfast & Lunch
Classic Double Room € 90
Classic Double Room single use € 130
Superior Double Room € 105
Superior Double Room single use € 145
Deluxe Double Room € 120
Deluxe Double Room single use € 170
Junior Suite € 135
Suite € 145
Torretta € 160
VILLINO & CASETTA
Double Room € 80
Double Room single use € 120
For currency conversion rates, see www.xe.com.
Villa Booking & Cancellation Policy
- At time of confirmation 1 night as a non-refundable deposit to secure the reservation.
- Cancellations received within 15 days prior arrival date will be subjected to a penalty of 25% of total stay;
- Cancellations received within 7 days prior arrival date will be subjected to a penalty of 50% of total stay;
- In case of no-show or early departure, you pay total stay.
Course Registration Cancellation Policy
- You must email you cancellation request to [email protected]
- 100% of paid registration fees, less a $50.00 administration fee per registration, will be refunded for cancellation requests received by or before March 31, 2018
- 25% of the paid registration fees will be refunded on all cancellation requests made between April 1st and May 31st, 2018
- There are no refunds after June 1st 2018.